5 Life-Changing Biohacks to Live to 120! with guest Dr. Peter Kahler
2:13 Lifestyle Changes
3:12 Where do we start as patients?
4:17 Lab tests to Measure Aging & Mitochondrial Health
5:39 The Latest TELOMERE lab tests.
7:37 Boosting NAD & Longevity Supplements
11:27 Peter Describes the Problem With Healthcare System
14:00 Managing CHRONIC Stress Response = Ages you Fast!
15:34 Vagus Nerve Stimulation
18:31 Grounding The Body
20:45 Food is Signals, Epigenetic and Obesity.
28:44 Peptide Therapy
31:00 YOU CAN LIVE TO 120
- To live to 120, it is important to reduce stress in all forms, including work stress, pressure, expectations, environmental factors, and inner thoughts. Creating a “mini-Blue Zone” in your life can help.
- A healthy diet, like the Mediterranean diet, is essential for longevity. Eating a variety of colorful fruits and vegetables, intermittent fasting, and proper hydration are important. The gut is key to health and longevity, and the microbiome plays a significant role.
- Deep sleep is crucial for repairing and regenerating the body. It is important to get 8 hours and 12 minutes of deep sleep per night, and to avoid sleep debt.
- Longevity gene activators, such as Sirtuins, FOXO, AMPK, mTOR, NAD, Curcumin, Resveratrol, Astragalus, Withania, Sulforaphane, Cinnamon, Alpha Keto Glutarate, Magnesium, brown/red algae (astaxanthin/beta carotene), and Vitamin D, should be taken daily to slow the pace of aging and protect against chronic disease.
- Regular testing, such as intracellular NAD test, Epigenetic Age Rate test, DEXA scan for body composition, and Aging Biomarker Pathology testing, is necessary to measure progress and understand your unique body’s needs and functions.
Dr. Peter Kahler Online:
Send in a voice message: https://anchor.fm/motivatedendeavors/message